[Snort-sigs] Trouble in triggering the snort rule to detect FTP Brute Force attack

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Mon Apr 12 10:18:51 EDT 2010

Nothing in what Manju said could I even loosely interpret as a homework
question.  I'm not going to take this thread off-topic but Nigel's
response was unprofessional, unwarranted, and certainly not something I
would construe as being in alignment with the rationale behind the
snort-sigs discussion list to begin with.

It seems to me that Manju asked a legitimate question and was getting
some good help then Nigel came in and adding nothing but accusations.  I
guess he had a bad weekend and felt the need to lash out.  Perhaps he
couldn't source an iPad after long hours of camping out.

-evilghost