[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update 2010-04-06

L0rd Ch0de1m0rt l0rdch0de1m0rt at ...2420...
Tue Apr 6 15:21:29 EDT 2010

Hello, after applying the latest VRT ruleset I seem to be blocking about 50%
of e-mail traffic and it doesn't look like it is due to spam.  I think there
could be something wrong with it ... does anybody know what is going on?
The heat is really getting turned up on me as they think this is my fault so
hopefully we can identify the cause soon.

Cheers,

-L0rd Ch0de1m0rt