[Snort-sigs] field of icmpv6 (Router Advertisement message)

Guise McAllaster guise.mcallaster at ...2420...
Mon Nov 30 12:25:35 EST 2009

I apologize if you misunderstood me :(  I am not complaining or bitching
about anything (note the smiley in my previous post; I thought that might
have made it clear).  I am just stating facts and offering up to the OP the
paltry wisdom that I have dealing with snort and IPv6.  Please do not
interpret this as me airing my grievances.  If others with snort/IPv6
experience want so share their wisdom in this thread, I encourage them to do
so.  Thanks.

Guise