[Snort-sigs] Bad Traffic rules messed up.

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Wed Nov 25 12:37:03 EST 2009

I suspect the issue is that there are no comments in bad-traffic.rules
aside from the SF disclaimer/header except "#linux happens.  Blah" on
line 30, which is a little out of place and non-descriptive.

-evilghost