[Snort-sigs] how can we alert on web visiting activity?

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Thu Nov 19 15:56:33 EST 2009

You may want to peek at the manual again.  You turned off logging, not
checksum checking.

-k <mode>   Checksum mode (all,noip,notcp,noudp,noicmp,none)
-K <mode>   Logging mode (pcap[default],ascii,none)

-evilghost