[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update

evilghost at ...3397... evilghost at ...3397...
Tue Nov 17 14:22:07 EST 2009

Negative, this is not resolved.
http://www.snort.org/vrt/docs/ruleset_changelogs/changes-2009-11-13.html
loads correctly and contains two HREFs to the Change log itself, one for
'Snort Version CURRENT' and one for 'Snort Version 2_8'

http://www.snort.org/vrt/docs/ruleset_changelogs/CURRENT/changes-2009-11-13.html
is HTTP 404.
http://www.snort.org/vrt/docs/ruleset_changelogs/2_8/changes-2009-11-13.html
is HTTP 404.

C'mon guys.  Many of us depend on these Change Logs before we blindly
push out these VRT rules and the inability to correctly manage these
Changelogs reflect poorly on you (SourceFire), especially when there's a
4 day lapse in response when the issue was initially reported and still
it has not been resolved correctly.

-evilghost