[Snort-sigs] simple question, where to download the community rules ?

Kuang-Chun Cheng kccheng at ...3380...
Thu Jul 2 00:26:04 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Heath Duke <heath.duke at ...3363...> wrote:

>  It’s my understanding that the community rules haven’t been updated in
> over a year and snort removed them when moving to new site. I’m just using
> the emerging and snort rules.

Thanks for reply.
So, snort rules is not free anymore.  And since snort (NIDS mode) requires
rules, snort is, in practical,  no more free solution.  Correct ?

Regards
KC