[Snort-sigs] stream5 and use_static_footprint_sizes

Matt Olney molney at ...435...
Tue Dec 8 12:01:39 EST 2009

Thanks Brian,

But especially, thanks Guise for catching this, the VRT loves getting info
back from the community, especially when it will benefit all of our Snort
users.

Thanks!!

Matt
(VRT)