[Snort-sigs] Question about content

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...435...
Tue Dec 1 10:29:41 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:47 AM, evilghost at ...3397...
<evilghost at ...3397...> wrote:
> ...1245643577AAAA

> Note - SourceFire shouldn't be allowed to interface with the public, especially if the responses are accusatory in nature.  Some of the quality in VRT signatures I've seen make me laugh when they respond like they do here.  It's always funny to watch the baboons throwing rocks from their glass houses.

I think you need to seek an attitude adjustment. Looks to me like you
have some unresolved issues. If you think you have the goods, feel
free to apply for a position on the VRT, if not, keep your opinions to
yourself.

The best way to learn is to seek the answer yourself, try a solution,
have it fail, try again, read some more, understand more. Being
supplied with answers will not achieve the end goal of understanding.

--
Nigel Houghton
Head Mentalist