[Snort-sigs] Reminder: Upcoming Webinar on Writing Snort Rules

Mike Guiterman mguiterman at ...435...
Mon Sep 15 16:34:11 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

My apologies to anyone who's already gotten this invitation but I wanted to
make sure you knew about the Snort Users Webinar scheduled for Wednesday.

In this week's session Matt Olney of the Sourcefire Vulnerability Research
Team (VRT) will present Performance Rules Creation: Rules Options and
Techniques.  Matt will look at the use of several different rule options by
examining their use in published VRT rules.

For an in depth example of the material to be covered see the Matt's VRT
Rants post from Sept. 5: http://www.snort.org/pub-bin/vrtnews.cgi

Webinar details

Date: September 17, 2008
Time: 1:00 PM US Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4:00)

To register for this webinar visit:
https://sourcefireevents.webex.com/sourcefireevents/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=663541041

As always this session will be recorded and posted on Snort.org for future
use.

Part I in this series was presented on June 4, 2008.  You may want to review
the archived session prior to the session.  The archive is available at:
http://www.sourcefire.com/resources/snort-webcast-access?sfext=snorthome1

I hope you can join us.

Regards,

Mike

--
Come to Las Vegas to see the latest in Sourcefire and open source
innovation.