[Snort-sigs] Confused by 'IMAP SSLv3 Server_Hello request'?

Sun snortmaillist at ...2420...
Wed Jan 2 07:40:03 EST 2008

Hello Brian,

    In fact,  I  donot  have any real alert data. I just read the alert
signature and found some confusion.

    Thank you for your reply and happy new year.

   Mingming

Brian Caswell 写道: