[Snort-sigs] snort 'n snort_inline

Chandrakant Solanki solanki.chandrakant at ...2420...
Sat Apr 19 03:02:15 EDT 2008

Hi all

I am compiled latest version snort i.e. 2.8 on RHEL5 with following steps...

1] ./configure --enable-inline --enable-dynamicplugin --with-mysql
2] make
3] make install

After compilation of snort with above option .. Should I need to download
snort_inline latest version and installed it... or after compilation with *
--enable-inline* option snort is working with iptables... I have also
include ip_queue module

If yes.. then how can i do this... I have done the following steps... to
compile snort_inline - 2.6.1.5

1]  ./configure --enable-inline --with-myql
2] make
3] make install

-- C