[Snort-sigs] Thread hijack to annoy Nigel

Jason security at ...704...
Tue Apr 15 17:30:33 EDT 2008

I wish I could see what you wrote, it seems that it is lost in the
bottom some place between some message and some advertisement. Of
course, if I wanted to hunt for your reply and then re read the entire
thread to know where it applies it might make sense.