[Snort-sigs] Thread hijack to annoy Nigel

Matthew Olney molney at ...435...
Tue Apr 15 14:05:41 EDT 2008

My responses are below, inline, indicated with a >>>

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-sigs-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-sigs-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Bamm Visscher
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:31 PM
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Thread hijack to annoy Nigel

How about:

Why is bottom posting bad?
>>> This is redundant
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
My MUA handles it just fine.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
My MUA handles it just fine.
Then it should handle top posting fine too.