[Snort-sigs] Thread hijack to annoy Nigel

Bamm Visscher bamm.visscher at ...2420...
Tue Apr 15 13:31:09 EDT 2008

How about:

Why is bottom posting bad?
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
My MUA handles it just fine.
Why is bottom posting bad?
Because no one ever trims the old replies.
Why don't they?
Who knows. Too much time.
My MUA handles it just fine.
Then it should handle top posting fine too.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Jeff Nathan <jeff at ...95...> wrote:

sguil - The Analyst Console for NSM
http://sguil.sf.net