[Snort-sigs] Thread hijack to annoy Nigel

CunningPike cunningpike at ...2420...
Tue Apr 15 12:09:19 EDT 2008

Top posting FTW! Why people want to scroll past all the stuff they
already read is beyond me.

IMHO, the list config sucks - you have to hit 'Reply all' to get the
reply to actually go to the list. Hitting 'Reply' sends the reply to the
OP only - defeating the point of the list.

CP