[Snort-sigs] Complaining about stuff

Jason security at ...704...
Tue Apr 15 11:04:28 EDT 2008

You suck more! I like to be _IN_ the to: or cc: when I get involved in a
discussion, it makes it really easy to filter threads I've taken an
interest in and facilitates more real time interaction, not having to
wait on a list...

If it annoys you, use a client that can and does filter them into the
appropriate place for you while handling duplication. Ohh snap wait a
minute, that is right, I think the list has handling for this for you
already.

"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?

When you are listed explicitly in the To: or Cc: headers of a list
message, you can opt to not receive another copy from the mailing list.
Select Yes to avoid receiving copies from the mailing list; select No to
receive copies.

If the list has member personalized messages enabled, and you elect to
receive copies, every copy will have a X-Mailman-Copy: yes header added
to it. "

Learn how to use modern tools and leave the pedantic party before you
are labeled an academic :)