[Snort-sigs] Complaining about stuff

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Tue Apr 15 07:41:34 EDT 2008

Subject changed (it annoys me) but messages should still thread, unless of
course your MUA sucks.

On 4/15/08 12:14 AM, "CunningPike" <cunningpike at ...2420...> wrote:

> Looking at the list archives[1] I see one ET-related post this year, out
> of a total of 175 (and that post had a meaningful subject line).
>
> CP
>
> [1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=snort-sigs
>
> Ureleet wrote:
>> why is all the email on this list now about emerging threat's updates?
>>  if i wanted emerging threats's updates, id subscribe over there.  its
>> almost spam.

Try this archive...

 http://marc.info/?l=snort-sigs&r=1&w=2

I think Ureleet is talking about the daily ET updates and the weekly one.

I know this has been addressed in the past, there is a whole thread on the
archive starting here:

 http://marc.info/?l=snort-sigs&m=119905322232730&w=2

--
Nigel Houghton