[Snort-sigs] Crusoe Researches offers first rule for subscription to CRrules !

Matthew Watchinski mwatchinski at ...435...
Fri Nov 9 15:27:17 EST 2007

Please stick to discussions of rules and rule related issues on this
list. The rule has always been no marketing, it applies to everyone
including Sourcefire"

Thanks
-matt