[Snort-sigs] Crusoe Researches offers first rule for subscription to CRrules !
rmkml at ...324...
Thu Nov 8 07:12:25 EST 2007
Crusoe Researches offers first rule to detect OpenLDAP last vulnerability,
if you subscribe to Crusoe Researches daily Rules Services.
For further information (details and price) contact me directly.
Crusoe Researches, is a French company specialized on security.
CR has discovered/added many information on snort.
CR has published previously in the past many free rules:
- 17Oct2007 ORACLE TNS GIOP request size too large attempt
- 12Sep2007 WEB-MISC Apache P Filter xss attempt
- 14Aug2007 FINGER single digit list all accounts attempt
- 26Jun2007 SQL Ingres uuid_from_char() overflow attempt
- 01Jun2007 EXPLOIT RSVP Protocol zero length object DoS attempt
- 22May2007 WEB-IIS IISv5 bypass authentication with null.htw attempt
- 01May2007 WEB-CLIENT Apple QTJava toQTPointer() with param access
CR has created 2415 rules on snort format (works with fortinet products)
and updated more than 3000 rules.
More information about the Snort-sigs