[Snort-sigs] Problems with rules in web-clients.rules over the last two days

Russell Fulton r.fulton at ...575...
Wed May 16 17:30:41 EDT 2007

Thank you both, this is almost certainly the problem:

Standard RHE 3:

[rful011 at ...3293... rful011]$ sudo up2date-nox --showall | grep pcre
pcre-3.9-10.2.i386
pcre-devel-3.9-10.2.i386

:-(

will upgrade by hand -- then install FC6 when I have time!