[Snort-sigs] SID: 6922 from VRT set causing snort to fail to start

Gentoo-Wally gentoowally at ...2420...
Mon Mar 26 09:54:54 EDT 2007

I'm sorry it is 9622 and not 6922. It is rev 1 and the message is "DOS
Spiffit UDP denial of service attempt"

For future reference, is it ok to post a rule to this list from the VRT set?

Thx Wally