[Snort-sigs] CN=Marty Bostick/OU=IS/O=PLC is out of the office.

Marty.Bostick at ...495... Marty.Bostick at ...495...
Fri Mar 23 11:02:28 EDT 2007

I will be out of the office starting  03/22/2007 and will not return until
03/26/2007.

I will be out of the office on vacation and returning on Monday.  Please
see Alan Harris at extension 2994 if this is urgent.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.