[Snort-sigs] CN=Marty Bostick/OU=IS/O=PLC is out of the office.

M. Shirk shirkdog_list at ...12...
Fri Jun 22 18:41:19 EDT 2007

Isn't this great?

The Marty we don't want to see mail from.

I feel so bad for Alan Harris. He probably doesn't even belong to this list,
but has to suffer through the out-of-office message like the rest of us.

If people don't know where you are, it's a good thing. We should ban
out-of-office messages, or just beat the piss out of the people that send
them.

Shirkdog
' or 1=1--
http://www.shirkdog.us