[Snort-sigs] Changes to VRT Certified Rule Update Packages

Matthew Watchinski mwatchinski at ...435...
Mon Jun 11 14:44:17 EDT 2007

Looks like today is the day.  New VRT Certified Packages will be out
later this afternoon.  See below for package changes.

Cheers,
Matthew Watchinski
Director, VRT
Sourcefire, Inc.