[Snort-sigs] doc for sids 1:10065->1:10077 (Storm Trojan, Trojan.Peacom)

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Thu Jan 25 10:54:48 EST 2007

On  0, "David Morris" <icurnet at ...2420...> wrote:
>    Hi  Nigel,  snort.org  does  not  list any documentation for them when
>    using  the  search function. I forgot to check our Sf install first ;)
>    but I hope I helped in some small way.
>    David

Absolutely, the rule documentation can always be improved with more
information. They should never be viewed as being completely "done" if
you see what I mean.

Contributions to the docs and suggestions/modifications/inclusions are
always welcome.

--
Nigel Houghton
Office Linebacker