[Snort-sigs] documention for SID 9632

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Mon Jan 1 11:29:21 EST 2007

On  0, Munish Gupta <munishgupta2 at ...2420...> wrote:
>    Hi ,
>    pls  find the attached template for the documentation of SID 9632. Its
>    first time i am sending you anything.
>    Regards,
>    --
>    Munish gupta

Sid 9632 already has a document, it just hasn't made it onto snort.org
yet. However, I will be happy to include the information you have
provided into the document. Thanks.

One thing though, I am not Windows or Macintosh impaired, so Word docs
aren't terribly useful to me, in this case however, it was simple to
parse the information from the document. Plain text is always the best
way to go when exchanging textual information.

--
Nigel Houghton
Office Linebacker