[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] Flowbit dependancy issue

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...435...
Mon Feb 5 11:00:07 EST 2007

The awesomeness of Sourceforge!

On 2/5/07 10:51 AM, "Matt Jonkman" <jonkman at ...3254...> mentioned
to me:

> I sent that email about a month ago. 1/8/07. Not sure why it just
> surfaced....
>
> Thanks Matt
>
> MAtt
>
> Matthew Watchinski wrote:
>> Unless something broke recently I had fixed packages hand rolled into
>> the "registered" user release about a month ago.
>>
>> Matt Jonkman wrote:
>>> Don't know how to whistle here... or I would. :)
>>>
>>> If fixes do show up, or maybe even just a 'what happened' so we can fix
>>> it ourselves, will this be on the 30 day delay? Or whatever the license
>>> is now?
>>>
>>> Matt

joel esler              Sourcefire                   1-706-627-2101

"Steve Jobs invented the world...²
Bill Gates, 2007