[Snort-sigs] CN=Marty Bostick/OU=IS/O=PLC is out of the office.

Marty.Bostick at ...495... Marty.Bostick at ...495...
Thu Feb 1 15:03:33 EST 2007

I will be out of the office starting  01/30/2007 and will not return until
02/05/2007.

I will be out of the office in SQL Server 2005 training for the remainder
of the week.  If this is urgent, please contact Alan Harris at extension
2994.  I will be checking messages periodically.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.