[Snort-sigs] Thank you Sourcefire

Ron Jenkins rjenkins at ...2938...
Thu Sep 21 18:04:36 EDT 2006

I second that!

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-sigs-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-sigs-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Ureleet
Ureleet
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:14 PM
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-sigs] Thank you Sourcefire

i would like thank Sourcefire for providing updates on rules recently.

I know Sourcefire has received alot of flak for not being quick with
rules, however, it seems recently they have stepped up their game and
come out and distributed rules as the threats emerge.  I thank you.

Ureleet

-
your
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDE