[Snort-sigs] Todd Bailey/IS/PLC is out of the office.

Todd.Bailey at ...495... Todd.Bailey at ...495...
Mon Nov 20 09:46:36 EST 2006

I will be out of the office starting  11/17/2006 and will not return until
11/27/2006.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.