[Snort-sigs] Snort and AD logons

Lorine Ruotolo lori.ruotolo at ...12...
Fri May 19 07:18:01 EDT 2006

Active Directory should not send any information between machines in
clear-text if it is working correctly.  Unfortunately, this means that you
won't be able to catch where the offending logins are coming from via Snort.

You have options though, between Windows auditing and monitoring tools, you
should be able to get the information you need.