[Snort-sigs] Happy National Pig Day Everyone!!

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...435...
Wed Mar 1 13:58:14 EST 2006

How can your favorite pig not celebrate National Pig Day! To prove I
didn't make this up, check out this site for the complete scoop on
National Pig Day - http://website.lineone.net/~jbonno/greenpigs/pigday.htm

Wanna know how us Snortheads are celebrating this fine day?
http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/drinking_game.txt

Some other ways we are sharing the love:

* Support Snort - get your shwag at http://store.snort.org and let
people know you directly support the project. Use the coupon code SOOIE
for 15% off any merchandise

* Get real-time access to superior rules from the people that make Snort
at http://http://www.snort.org/rules/why_subscribe.html. The same SOOIE
code will get you 15% off any subscription.

* Become Snort Certified for free with each Snort training class:
http://www.snort.org/training/promo_012706.html

If you want to show support in your own way, please consider donating a
few dollars to your local 4H club ;)

And for those of you at SANS Orlando, we will be celebrating with Marty
Roesch - creator of your favorite pig - as he discusses "Snort - Past,
Present and Future."

Happy Pig Day Everyone!!!

Cheers,
Jennifer