[Snort-sigs] Moving on but not saying good-bye

Jennifer Steffens jennifer.steffens at ...435...
Fri Jun 2 17:47:59 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I wanted to let everyone know that life is taking me to a different
place, the west coast to be slightly more specific. As hard as the
decision was, my last day with Sourcefire will be Tuesday, June 6th.

I've truly enjoyed working with both the Snort technology and community
and I fully intend to remain involved with the project moving forward.
In fact, I am maintaining my jennifer at ...95... e-mail address so you
can always reach me (as scary a proposition as that my be).

I want to thank everyone for dedicating so much time and energy to
Snort. You all really know how to keep things interesting!

My replacement will be starting shortly and an announcement will be made
letting everyone know. In the meantime, the Snort Team is always
available at snort-team at ...3053...

Thanks for everything and keep on Snorting!

Cheers,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer S. Steffens