[Snort-sigs] CN=Marty Bostick/OU=IS/O=PLC is out of the office.

Marty.Bostick at ...495... Marty.Bostick at ...495...
Fri Jul 28 17:03:48 EDT 2006

I will be out of the office starting  07/27/2006 and will not return until
08/01/2006.

I will be out of the office for a surgical procedure and will be returning
to work on Tuesday August 1st.  If this is urgent, please contact Alan
Harris at extension 2994.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for
the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.