[Snort-sigs] Help with Acid/Base install on Debian Testing

Casper Linux casperlinux at ...1143...
Tue Jan 31 19:23:04 EST 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 09:12 pm, Joel Esler wrote:
> On Snort.org, on the left hand side of the website there is a
> function called "Search Site".  If you type in "mysql_pconnect"  you
> may get a few answers.  The Website is indexed by a Google appliance,
> so it makes things very easy to find :)

Thanks.  Through some research I actually found a reference to needing
PHP5-mysql and not just php5.  So I installed that and viola! Up came the
home page.  I added in the tables via the web script and I have been browsing
the alerts I have been capturing over the last couple days.

This is cool

> Good Luck!

Thanks!