[Snort-sigs] use snort in mode Master in only one card

Iacopo Masi iacopo.masi at ...2420...
Tue Jan 24 02:12:04 EST 2006

Hi,
I have a board where I want run snort with its IDS function. The prolem
is that the board have only one  wireless card so if I want to use it as
Acces point I cannot put it on monitor mode.
I'm wondering if I can use snort (wireless) with that one car putting it
in Master mode,because I wanto to  transform the board in a AP. I want
to log with  snor the deauthenication and authentication flooding. I
would know if is possible to configure snor to do that.

All the best
iacopo