[Snort-sigs] different log file for each preprocessor

Iacopo Masi iacopo.masi at ...2420...
Mon Jan 16 06:00:20 EST 2006

Hello everybody,
I'm developing a plugin for application that needs to parse
snort-wireless (www.snort-wireless.org) log file. And then after the
parsing I have to trasform that in xml. I know that is there an xml
plugin for snort but I don't know if it save or not the output of
snort-wireless preprocessor. however I woud know how says to
preprocessor snort-wireless to save the ouput in different file.
For example in /etc/snort/snor.conf wireless version, there is the
RougeAP preprocessor or the AuthFlooding preprocessor. It would be great
if these save in /var/log/snort/alert.roug and
/var/log/snort/alert.athfloof for example..How can I do to do this?
If someone have other ideas such xml plugin for snort-wireless are
appreciated.

All the best
iacopo aka lizardking