[Snort-sigs] OSSRC Rules Overlap Committee

Frank Knobbe frank at ...1978...
Wed Feb 1 05:17:01 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 17:18 -0800, Blake Hartstein wrote:
> Of course the default options could still be allowed, but this would
> certainly solve the problems of allowing multiple people to
> independently manage their own sids.
> sid:1234;

I think you confused the topic (I did that too at first). The "Rules
Overlap" committee appears to deal with weeding out duplicate rules in
both rule sets, not with SID range coordination.

Cheers,
Frank

against your ports.