[Snort-sigs] America's Army / GameSpy Signatures

Joel Esler joel.esler at ...435...
Mon Aug 14 12:13:52 EDT 2006

Colin,

Check out the snort.org vrt rules.

Gamespy == sid 5835

Joel

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 10:47:55AM -0500, Colin Grady apparently sent me:
> Hello,
>
> I was curious if anyone had any Amercia's Army and/or GameSpy signatures?
>
> Thanks,
> Colin Grady

joel esler          senior security consultant         1-706-627-2101
Sourcefire    Security for the /Real/ World -- http://www.sourcefire.com
       Snort - Open Source Network IPS/IDS -- http://www.snort.org
           aim:eslerjoel  ymsg:eslerjoel gtalk:eslerj