[Snort-sigs] 4 conflicts after Daily Update on snort 2.3 regular rules

Matthew Watchinski mwatchinski at ...435...
Mon Oct 24 06:53:42 EDT 2005

Last time this happened I added 2 minutes worth of code to fix the
problem.  Unfortunately this problem required 4 minutes of code :).
Sorry for the annoying error messages and this will be fixed in the next
rule release.

Cheers,
Matthew Watchinski
Director, Vulnerability Research