[Snort-sigs] i want to update my snort rules but i don't know how can i do?

Murali Raju protocoljunkie at ...2420...
Mon Oct 24 05:23:29 EDT 2005

1. Use oinkmaster -
http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/rule_management/oinkmaster/ to update and
manage rules
2. As for describing new worms - not sure what you are asking. You can read
the rules and see for yourself...

_Raju

On 10/24/05, zahra taghikhaki <physicminister at ...144...> wrote:

> hi
> i installed snort with default rules .i want to update
> and use new snort rules .
> how can i do it?
> where can i find rules that describe new worms ?

May the packets be with you.