[Snort-sigs] Re: [Snort-devel] Call for all Snort Projects

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...95...
Wed Oct 12 09:55:13 EDT 2005

On Oct 11, 2005, at 5:49 AM, Alex Butcher, ISC/ISYS wrote:

> --On 03 October 2005 18:36 -0400 Joel Esler
> <joel.esler at ...435...> wrote:
>

>> In a vast unification and redesign effort, the Snort.org team is
>> attempting to contact all of the various projects that use Snort
>> in  some
>> way, shape, or form.
>>

> Things I use locally (or have used):
>
> FLoP <http://www.geschke-online.de/FLoP/>
>
> Flexresp2 <http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jeff/archives/snort/
> sp_respond2/>

Hey, thanks for experimenting with Flexresp2!

(Shamless plug:)
I'm told by a very reliable source that Flexresp2 (sp_respond2) will
be in Snort 2.5, which is great because it's been in Snort CVS for a
long time.

[...]