[Snort-sigs] Check Point Software Technologies to Acquire Sourcefire

BassPlayer bassplayer at ...549...
Thu Oct 6 19:33:19 EDT 2005

Thanks for the clearing that up, again ;). One more question. Are there
any plans to change the requirements for registration i.e. pay money or
will registration still be free.
BP