[Snort-sigs] Any new rules coming out of snort.org?

Frank Knobbe frank at ...1978...
Thu Mar 31 11:44:26 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 19:38 -0800, Geoffrey Sanders wrote:
> I just pulled some rules from CVS the other day...so
> they exist there too. No registration currently
> required. :-)

*sigh*

Yes, I know they are there. My point it that apparently the GPL rules
are no longer updated in CVS! In other words, the rule directory in CVS
won't be maintained! It's stale. It's useless. I guess it can be
deleted.

Regards,
Frank