[Snort-sigs] Any new rules coming out of snort.org?

Tom Currie, Consultant tom at ...2395...
Thu Mar 31 06:35:19 EST 2005

Quoting Matt Kettler <mkettler at ...189...>:

> Tom Currie, Consultant wrote:
>
> >I see that I have new rules all the time from bleeding-snort, but I have not
> had
> >any new rules from snort.org since March 16th.  (based on oinkmaster).
> >
> >I an still getting downloads of the tgz sig file, but it's frozen in time.
> Is
> >it deprecated and I should just move on, or what?
> >
> See the website:
> http://www.snort.org/rules/

Hmmm  Yes.  Nice website.
Now back to business.   I am a "registered user", and am looking for signatures
dated after 3/16/2005.   Will there be updates or not?

Check one:     [yes]   [no]

tc