[Snort-sigs] Any new rules coming out of snort.org?

Nigel Houghton nigel at ...435...
Wed Mar 30 19:13:10 EST 2005

On  0, Frank Knobbe <frank at ...1978...> allegedly wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 16:44 -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:
> > See the website:
> > http://www.snort.org/rules/
>

> It is, however, unfortunate that the GPL rules are no longer available
> via FTP or CVS, or other means that can be automated. While I understand
> the issue regarding VRT rules, why are the GPL rules not flowing back
> into CVS? You might as well delete the while rules directory in CVS.
>
> Regards,
> Frank

Why can't you automate the download of the Community or VRT rules?

                   Vulnerability Research Team

   Stewie: This is treason.. for God sakes Peter make an example of
   her.. nothing says 'obey me' like a bloody head on a fence post.