[Snort-sigs] Any new rules coming out of snort.org?

Tom Currie, Consultant tom at ...2395...
Wed Mar 30 05:19:43 EST 2005

I see that I have new rules all the time from bleeding-snort, but I have not had
any new rules from snort.org since March 16th.  (based on oinkmaster).

I an still getting downloads of the tgz sig file, but it's frozen in time.  Is
it deprecated and I should just move on, or what?

tc