[Snort-sigs] Escaping for #'s changed in 2.3.1?

Joe Patterson jpatterson at ...2901...
Thu Mar 10 10:06:58 EST 2005

Well, according to the change log for snort, in 2.3.1:

"Fixed parsing of comments at end of line in config file. In snort.conf,
anything that follows a # on a line is considered a comment. Thanks Steve
Sturges for the fix."

When I read that, I thought they've got to be kidding.  From what you're
saying, it looks like they weren't.

-Joe