[Snort-sigs] Spyware Listening Post Progress

Matt Jonkman matt at ...2436...
Tue Jun 14 00:42:29 EDT 2005

A mailing list is now active for the Spyware Listening Post project.
More information available here:

http://www.bleedingsnort.com/staticpages/index.php?page=listeningpost

We've had several boxes donated to be collectors. We hope to have a
backend setup and ready to start gathering information very soon.

Volunteers are quite welcome.

Matt
Matthew Jonkman, CISSP
Senior Security Engineer